Liz and Scott's May the 4th Be With Us Star Wars Wishes 05.04.16 (NEW: Rings pg.7)

So sorry to hear about all that negative attention on these boards.:worried: I think people sometimes forget that they are responding to a person.:sad2: I know how that feels.

Thanks for the support and that's exactly it! This persons relentless comments really hurt my feelings - so weird when strangers from across the country (if not world) can do that in a place you felt safe to be goofy.

Also ~~~~

I am SO SORRY. I have so much guilt for not staying on top of this PJ, sometimes life gets away with you. A couple of weeks ago I got my professional photos back! Yay! Now to get through everything else so I can share those. Lol.

In addition, the husband and I vlogged (video logged) pretty much the entire two weeks. Some day I'll have the footage edited. Should be fun!

Thanks everyone for following along.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!