"Lloop hole" for booking a child under 9 as an adult?

amss14

Mouseketeer
Anyone have any info on a "loop hole" for booking a child under 9 as an adult?

I don't believe they care. It's your choice as to whether you pay the child pricing or the adult and that is the only way they allow you to do it. Unfortunately, it doesn't work the other way around. LOL

Yup, I did it last time we got FD. The kids choices for CS are slim so we booked our 9 as a 10, so he got adult dining. I just had to pay adult ticket price which was well worth it.

The CM recommended it when we booked our trip a couple years ago so obviously not a huge issue with them. Was great cause our daughter (then 9) doesn't like the stuff on the kids menu... and they don't ask any questions at all about it when you check in

The CM recommended it when we booked our trip a couple years ago so obviously not a huge issue with them. Was great cause our daughter (then 9) doesn't like the stuff on the kids menu... and they don't ask any questions at all about it when you check in

Perfect!! Thanks for the help!!

Did this last year for my DS....no problems, no questions & he loved being able to order whatever he wanted :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter