LMT Club

Just bought some a couple of days ago and had them in a few hours. Have loaded them into the app on my phone and have printed out copies. All went very smooth.

@amw, I didn’t but wish I would have. I posted same question on TripAdvisor and Touring Plans. No one there used them and I chickened out. Must be a Disboards secret. I’m going to WDW this year but next time I go west I’m going to. Let me know how it goes.

I purchased on the 5th and finally got them today

They were electronic tickets with a barcode. I was able to scan them with the Disneyland app on the iPhone. Is that all I need? Can I use the phone at the gate? Can I use the iPhone to exchange for hard tickets?

I purchased on the 5th and finally got them today

They were electronic tickets with a barcode. I was able to scan them with the Disneyland app on the iPhone. Is that all I need? Can I use the phone at the gate? Can I use the iPhone to exchange for hard tickets?
Yes, you can have them scan the barcode directly from your phone or have them scan from the printout. Once they scan it you will be issued a hard ticket and they’ll take your picture to associate with your ticket. From that point, you can either use the hard ticket or the app to renter the park. The only thing you really need a hard ticket for is the FP machines and if you get MP you won’t need to do that either.

Yes, you can have them scan the barcode directly from your phone or have them scan from the printout. Once they scan it you will be issued a hard ticket and they’ll take your picture to associate with your ticket. From that point, you can either use the hard ticket or the app to renter the park. The only thing you really need a hard ticket for is the FP machines and if you get MP you won’t need to do that either.

Thank you

@amw, I didn’t but wish I would have. I posted same question on TripAdvisor and Touring Plans. No one there used them and I chickened out. Must be a Disboards secret. I’m going to WDW this year but next time I go west I’m going to. Let me know how it goes.

I was surprised to have an alert for this thread ... I think you were quoting the wrong amw! ;)

I just bought 5 day hopper tickets using LMT club yesterday under the old prices. I saved over 300$ in comparison to today’s prices. We arent going until August but I couldn’t pass up that savings

I’ve used Ares a couple times in the past and they worked great but had a service fee and you had to trade vouchers for tickets at the ticket booth. LMT seems like a better deal and you can go straight to the gate. They do ask you to put in tour dates. What if our dates change? Will that matter? Thanks for all the info!

I’ve used Ares a couple times in the past and they worked great but had a service fee and you had to trade vouchers for tickets at the ticket booth. LMT seems like a better deal and you can go straight to the gate. They do ask you to put in tour dates. What if our dates change? Will that matter? Thanks for all the info!
No changing your dates will not matter as long as it’s before the passes expire.

I've bought tickets through ARes, TicketsatWork, and LMTClub, and LMTClub is both cheapest and easiest. I bought our tickets for our December trip in November and had the tickets e-mailed in less than a day - I think it might have been just a few hours. Printed them, scanned the barcodes into my phone and my husband's, and never needed the printouts again.

It also only took a day for my tickets to arrive. So can you scan them into the app months in advance? I guess the benefit of that would be so I can get rid of the papers and not have to worry about it until we go.

It also only took a day for my tickets to arrive. So can you scan them into the app months in advance? I guess the benefit of that would be so I can get rid of the papers and not have to worry about it until we go.
Yes, you can scan them in as soon as you get them.

Trying to go to LMTClub and now finding no DL tickets at all. Anyone else having this problem? Maybe tickets at pre-hike prices are gone now? :(

Trying to go to LMTClub and now finding no DL tickets at all. Anyone else having this problem? Maybe tickets at pre-hike prices are gone now? :(
Are you looking at Anaheim, CA under Activities?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!