LMT Club

LMTClub prices JUST went up! I think that's why they disappeared while I was looking...Now they are 301.40 for 3-day PHs or if you go to page 2, they are 329.50 (?).
Looks like I will be going to Ares--they've still got the old prices, making it a little bit cheaper.

LMTClub prices JUST went up! I think that's why they disappeared while I was looking...Now they are 301.40 for 3-day PHs or if you go to page 2, they are 329.50 (?).
Looks like I will be going to Ares--they've still got the old prices, making it a little bit cheaper.
301.40 is what I see for 3 day hoppers

I also got that $300 deal for a 5-day PH, but it was just before the price increase as that's when I started to see the rumors flying around. Actually I did not plan to spend anything like 5 days at DLR. But since their price blew everyone else out of the water, I figured what the hey. :crazy:

So, you pay $50 to join the club and then you can get these prices? With the $2 service fee per ticket, that makes a $20 savings for the 4Days PH over aRes travel, plus you can scan into your phone rather than having to exchange them at the booth and then stand in line for the parks. Does this sound correct? I want to make sure I'm understanding how this works.

So, you pay $50 to join the club and then you can get these prices? With the $2 service fee per ticket, that makes a $20 savings for the 4Days PH over aRes travel, plus you can scan into your phone rather than having to exchange them at the booth and then stand in line for the parks. Does this sound correct? I want to make sure I'm understanding how this works.
Google around. There are free membership codes.

And no standing in line at a ticket booth. You swap them right at the turnstile if you want a hard ticket. You can also scan them directly into your phone.

Not sure on the $2 fee. I don't recall paying one though.

I meant that aRes has a $2 fee per ticket. I should have worded that better. I did find a free membership code. Thanks!

Searching Activities in Anaheim and I'm not finding any Disneyland options. Can someone with more experience please help?!

That happened to me when I tried to get the screenshot above; I had forgotten to enter dates. Once you do that you should see them under Activities. As far as I can tell, the dates don't mean anything other than to help them figure out how soon to process your request; the tickets themselves don't have dates, just the usual first-use-by-Dec-31 expiration.

I thought I read somewhere that you had to use LMT tickets within 6 months of purchase? Is that true? Going in November and don't want to purchase passes that I won't be able to use obviously.

I thought I read somewhere that you had to use LMT tickets within 6 months of purchase? Is that true? Going in November and don't want to purchase passes that I won't be able to use obviously.
The tickets come with an expiration date, just like regular Disney tickets. The ones I bought a few weeks ago are good through 12/31/18. The ones they are selling now (post price increase) are likely good through 12/31/19. Even then, they aren't worthless after the expiration date. You would just have to pay any price increase if used after that date.

Thanks! One last question, is there somewhere to enter a promo code that I'm overlooking? I went almost the entire way through checkout looking for a Promo Code field and never saw one.

Thanks! One last question, is there somewhere to enter a promo code that I'm overlooking? I went almost the entire way through checkout looking for a Promo Code field and never saw one.
I used a promo code to joint the site, but didn't have one to use when I purchased tickets so couldn't help with that.

I can only find Disneyland tickets with transportation. Have tried changing the dates but never see Disneyland tickets only.

Anyone know if using Disney Visa to buy tickets through LMTC gives you double points similar to Costco?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter