LMTC Disneyland tickets no longer available?/Information on Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the update, Betty.
To everyone, My sincere apologies for this inconvenience. due to Disney's increase in pricing our contracts are being redone and are taking a while to be approved and uploaded. As many have emailed me, I do not have an ETA on when they will be up and ready for sale. But i will keep you all posted. Thank you for being understanding with me and patient as i can only do what is available to me on my side.

thank you once again Betty

Another way to save in that scenario, which is what I did 2 weeks ago as well, is to buy two 1 day/1 park per day tickets for myself rather than a 2 day/1 park per day ticket. Of course the savings depends on which tier days you plan to go, also assuming one park per day. In my case, both my days were Value days, so I paid a total of $198 for 2 days using Disney gift cards purchased with my Target Red Card.
I saw the tiers mentioned on mousesavers, but where do you find the actual dates for the tiers? I’m looking at *next* week, March 9-11- thx in advance!

I saw the tiers mentioned on mousesavers, but where do you find the actual dates for the tiers? I’m looking at *next* week, March 9-11- thx in advance!
Tiers only apply to 1 day tickets, if you are buying a multi day ticket, you don't need to worry about it.

You can also see what days are assigned to which tier in the app. If you go into buy tickets, and just pick 1 day, it will show you the calendar/prices for each day. In your case, it is cheaper to buy a 3-day ticket than to buy 3 1-day tickets. If you were only going on March 10 and 11, it would be cheaper to buy 2 1-day tickets, rather than a 2-day ticket...just like in my scenario in January. (March 10 and 11 are $104 days, but the 9th is $139.)

If you have a Target Red Card you can still save a bit that way. Use the Target Card to buy $300 in Disney gift cards -- and you save 5% and only pay $285. Then use the gift cards to buy your DL ticket on the DL website.

I just wanted to pop in here and say that I bought tickets from Betty before the price increase and everything went smoothly. The tickets were totally legit. We were in the parks last week with our one park per day tickets Tues-Friday. Hopefully she'll have new info for all of you soon. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again.

Good Day all wanted to pop in and just let everyone know that We currently do not have any Disneyland or Disney World Tickets available. We do not know when they will be back up for sale. Please check back with In the beginning of April and maybe by then they will be uploaded.
Sorry for this inconvenience ...

Good Day all wanted to pop in and just let everyone know that We currently do not have any Disneyland or Disney World Tickets available. We do not know when they will be back up for sale. Please check back with In the beginning of April and maybe by then they will be uploaded.

Thank you for letting us know. I won't need to purchase tickets for a couple of months so it's all good.

I just wanted to pop in here and say that I bought tickets from Betty before the price increase and everything went smoothly. The tickets were totally legit. We were in the parks last week with our one park per day tickets Tues-Friday. Hopefully she'll have new info for all of you soon. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again.
thank you for your kinds words. glad you have a wonderful time

@babeblews -- for those of us who purchased from you awhile back but just have the voucher so far (since our travel & ticket dates are in June), is it fair to assume those requests will still be fulfilled?

@babeblews -- for those of us who purchased from you awhile back but just have the voucher so far (since our travel & ticket dates are in June), is it fair to assume those requests will still be fulfilled?
I was just thinking this and coming to investigate :) Our trip is also in June.

I had to cancel my trip due to the corona virus. Am I able to get my tickets refunded or when do they expire? I bought a 4 day PH from Betty a few weeks ago

I had to cancel my trip due to the corona virus. Am I able to get my tickets refunded or when do they expire? I bought a 4 day PH from Betty a few weeks ago
Please call in and press existing reservation and speak to a client service rep. Thank you

We decided to postpone our trip for next week until June. Even though when purchasing tickets through LMTC, we gave our original dates, the tickets we received (and uploaded into the DL app) say they expire Jan 2021. Are we okay using these tickets in June 2020?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter