LMTC Disneyland tickets no longer available?/Information on Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.
We decided to postpone our trip for next week until June. Even though when purchasing tickets through LMTC, we gave our original dates, the tickets we received (and uploaded into the DL app) say they expire Jan 2021. Are we okay using these tickets in June 2020?
Yes. They are not tied to a specific date (other than the expiration date).

Is LMTC doing anything, refund etc for 2 day single park ticket purchased due to COVID? My dates are 1st week of April 🤦‍♀️🥺

Is LMTC doing anything, refund etc for 2 day single park ticket purchased due to COVID? My dates are 1st week of April 🤦‍♀️🥺
See the quote below from Betty, from LMTC, from the previous page. If you find out any new information, please post here. By the way, your tickets should be good until Jan. of next year, so if you were able to plan another trip before then, you would still be able to use the tickets.

Please call in and press existing reservation and speak to a client service rep. Thank you

Good morning all First i want to say I'm terribly sorry for all this inconvenience with the Corona-virus that has the world in a frenzy. As i know many of you have purchased tickets with me and I just wanted to let you all know that your tickets should be good until Jan. 13th of next year 2021, so if you were able to plan another trip before then, you would still be able to use the tickets. Thank you and am very sorry for all this. Stay safe and keep in touch ...Betty

Last edited:
I’m concerned that with the stock market dropping like crazy that this economic crisis will be putting places out of business. If this happens with LMTC and I’ve purchased tickets, but have only received the confirmation email, will I be able to get the actual tickets?

I’m concerned that with the stock market dropping like crazy that this economic crisis will be putting places out of business. If this happens with LMTC and I’ve purchased tickets, but have only received the confirmation email, will I be able to get the actual tickets?
when are you traveling? they are issuing tickets as of date of service. You will not receive them if you are more that 30 days out.

that is just the policy. thanks :)

Good morning all First i want to say I'm terribly sorry for all this inconvenience with the Corona-virus that has the world in a frenzy. As i know many of you have purchased tickets with me and I just wanted to let you all know that your tickets should be good until Jan. 13th of next year 2021, so if you were able to plan another trip before then, you would still be able to use the tickets. Thank you and am very sorry for all this. Stay safe and keep in touch ...Betty
What about if we can’t travel before Jan 13th? I’m not sure with my daughter HS Sports, Competative Sports, Work schedules, and school schedules we are going to be able to take another trip before that date. 🥺💩🤦‍♀️

What about if we can’t travel before Jan 13th? I’m not sure with my daughter HS Sports, Competative Sports, Work schedules, and school schedules we are going to be able to take another trip before that date. 🥺💩🤦‍♀️
DLR has extended the expiration date on tickets. See the DLR website for more information. (Also, unused, expired tickets do not lose their original monetary value.They can be applied toward new tickets at the ticket booths.)
See: Update on Disneyland Resort Operations

Hoping if it comes down to it - that we can get out money back. Have not called yet as trip for May is still up in the air. This was just an extension for a Vegas Trip and if we cancel that then we will cancel Disney. I don't see us going to Disneyland in the near future. We will definitely be going to DisneyWorld but not for a year or so and these don't transfer anyway.

Has anyone received a refund? If so, how? I sent an email to the address Betty suggested 10 days ago. No response. I called today and after going through the prompts, waiting on hold and being transferred twice was told I need to call Betty. I've now emailed her but am concerned since she has on here to contact customer service.

Has anyone received a refund? If so, how? I sent an email to the address Betty suggested 10 days ago. No response. I called today and after going through the prompts, waiting on hold and being transferred twice was told I need to call Betty. I've now emailed her but am concerned since she has on here to contact customer service.

Keep us updated. I will probably need to cancel my tickets (going in May so the tickets have not been emailed yet) and need to know what I will need to do. I know we won't get back there as this was an add on trip to Vegas.

I can not get into the old bookings so customer service is the only way. I am sorry for all this commotion and confusion as it is has been very trying on our end as well.

i have contacted customer service and they are working as hard as they can with thousand and thousands of emails coming through. they stated that they are working them in the order they are received. Please understand that is it not personal if it is taking longer to get to any one. they are doing the best they can and we have a lot to deal with because of this situation. Thank you for your understanding and patience in this matter . Betty

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter