LMTC Disneyland tickets no longer available?/Information on Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone! For when things get back up and rolling, if you had any doubt, I HIGHLY recommend working with Betty at LMTC! She was super great to work with for buying my tickets and then helping us get a refund when our plans were changed. She is super responsive and super nice! I highly recommend working with LMTC and Betty!

Thank you very much. My guests mean the world to me and i always want a great experience. this is why i try to go out of my way to help. But sometimes my hands are tied. and i know its been stressful with the refunding of the tickets that i cant actually do but I am there for all to do my best to keep on them. Please all be patient as its been very over whelming to the Activities department. once again thank you all stay safe and stay happy :)

Betty's great! I had posted a note on here earlier that I wasn't hearing from the company she worked for about cancellation. It turns out I had on 3/30 (20 days after I contacted them) but the email went into spam. The email said my refund has been processed. I haven't received the refund back on my card yet, but am sure I will. Before I could delete the original message, Betty had already replied asking me to contact her,. So, all is well and I wouldn't hesitate to use her again.

Last edited:

Has anyone upgraded an EXPIRED ticket voucher at the gates for new tickets? Because that’s what some of us may be dealing with in the future. I know others have posted about being able to upgrade LMTC tickets before, and I’m also aware that expired DL tickets should retain the value you paid for them when trying to upgrade an expired ticket. I just want to be sure that the voucher that I currently hold will still hold its value, even after the expiration date of January 2021, when we try to upgrade to new ticket. Because the tickets I currently hold are not E tickets, it’s a voucher. 😑

This is an uncertain time and things that used to happen relatively quickly are s l o w e d d o w n. For example, my hotel booked through the rewards portal of my Chase Sapphire card is in San Francisco and closed. The rep said I will get points returned but it could easily be a month or more! Previously, I could log on, change reservations and see points and money back immediately. Businesses are closed and key people are hard to reach. I encourage everyone to track your purchase, stay proactive, utilize all avenues, et. But most importantly - have patience and kindness.

<3 Good luck fellow travelers

Betty's great! I had posted a note on here earlier that I wasn't hearing from the company she worked for about cancellation. It turns out I had on 3/30 (20 days after I contacted them) but the email went into spam. The email said my refund has been processed. I haven't received the refund back on my card yet, but am sure I will. Before I could delete the original message, Betty had already replied asking me to contact her,. So, all is well and I wouldn't hesitate to use her again.
Thank you for that clarification. we are all under alot of stress and it has really been very sad and overwhelming. I am sorry that it taking longer for any one to get back to you all. Please know that you are all valued guests always. thank you once again and stay safe and stay positive. we too shall prevail ...

This is an uncertain time and things that used to happen relatively quickly are s l o w e d d o w n. For example, my hotel booked through the rewards portal of my Chase Sapphire card is in San Francisco and closed. The rep said I will get points returned but it could easily be a month or more! Previously, I could log on, change reservations and see points and money back immediately. Businesses are closed and key people are hard to reach. I encourage everyone to track your purchase, stay proactive, utilize all avenues, et. But most importantly - have patience and kindness.

<3 Good luck fellow travelers
Agree that this is so important right now! Everyone is stressed. Everyone is trying to get refunds, changes made, credits and points returned, etc. And all at the same time, i.e. NOW! Please be extra patient and kind when dealing with CMs, travel agents, customer service reps, cashiers at the supermarkets, delivery people, etc. During this extra challenging and difficult time, kindness and compassion are so valuable and precious!
@babeblews : Hang in there and thank you for sticking with us here!

This is so important right now! Everyone is stressed. Everyone is trying to get refunds, changes made, credits and points returned, etc. And all at the same time, i.e. NOW! Please be extra patient and kind when dealing with CMs, travel agents, customer service reps, cashiers at the supermarkets, delivery people, etc. During this extra challenging and difficult time, kindness and compassion are so valuable and precious!
@babeblews : Hang in there and thank you for sticking with us here!
Of course. I never abandon my guests. You are always top priority. Thank you for having my back as well.

Good morning all my Disney lovers. Just checking in on all of you to see if everyone is doing alright despite the current situation... I am hanging in there and just praying each day for us all. We are one day closer to getting back to normal life, but till then stay safe and keep smiling.

Remember "Don't let anything or anyone dim your light"

Betty

Good morning all my Disney lovers. Just checking in on all of you to see if everyone is doing alright despite the current situation... I am hanging in there and just praying each day for us all. We are one day closer to getting back to normal life, but till then stay safe and keep smiling.

Remember "Don't let anything or anyone dim your light"

Betty
Thanks so much for thinking of us, Betty! We've had many regular DISers posting updates -- they're doing their best to hang in there and stay positive. And we're doing what we can to encourage each other here and help each other out when we can. Glad to hear that you're keeping safe and persevering through the challenges! :)

Good morning all. I hope everyone is hanging in there and doing great. I came on here today to let everyone know that as of June 15th, 2020 We are all being let go... I want to thank each and every one of my guests that stuck by me through it all. If you ever would like to contact me and see where i will be on my next adventure please do so via here. I would love to hear from you all. Thank you for your loyalty and all the kind words in the past. I will truly miss working for my company and for all of you Disney Lovers.

Remember me by this "Don't let anything or anyone dim your light"

Good morning all. I hope everyone is hanging in there and doing great. I came on here today to let everyone know that as of June 15th, 2020 We are all being let go... I want to thank each and every one of my guests that stuck by me through it all. If you ever would like to contact me and see where i will be on my next adventure please do so via here. I would love to hear from you all. Thank you for your loyalty and all the kind words in the past. I will truly miss working for my company and for all of you Disney Lovers.

@babeblews, very sorry to hear this, as your support has been great. I'm sure with your great attitude and customer focus you will find something else and be able to help people in the future in whatever your next endeavor is!

Does this mean that LMTC itself is being shut down? For those like me who have pending tickets (June trip), I've been holding off on requesting a refund until I knew for sure if the park was going to be open or closed. If LMTC is winding down, I'm wondering if I should just request a refund now as it seems highly unlikely that the trip will occur...

Thank you for fantastic attitude and best wishes for your future.

Pardon on us for leaning on you a bit longer :) Those of use who have potential upcoming trips would appreciate your input regarding company longevity and refunds.

@babeblews, very sorry to hear this, as your support has been great. I'm sure with your great attitude and customer focus you will find something else and be able to help people in the future in whatever your next endeavor is!

Does this mean that LMTC itself is being shut down? For those like me who have pending tickets (June trip), I've been holding off on requesting a refund until I knew for sure if the park was going to be open or closed. If LMTC is winding down, I'm wondering if I should just request a refund now as it seems highly unlikely that the trip will occur...
LMTC will still be up and running you will just be working with others... they will make the appropriate adjustments as to who you will be able to contact... I would wait, as if you do not activate your tickets the date you are requesting them they will be good till January 13th of 2021.. so keep that in mind as well.. thank you

Thank you for fantastic attitude and best wishes for your future.

Pardon on us for leaning on you a bit longer :) Those of use who have potential upcoming trips would appreciate your input regarding company longevity and refunds.
Of course, as I am still here like i mentioned until June 15th, i will be more than happy to assist anyone that i can within my means. I will never abandon any of my guests. i hope in the future you find me and i will continue to work with you in other aspects. thank you for all the wonderful kind words in the past. They touched my heart, and will be forever remembered Betty

Oh goodness, big internet hugs to you and thank you so much for all the information and updates. Its been really reassuring to have contact with a LMTC employee.

Stay safe and hopefully you will find something new

Oh goodness, big internet hugs to you and thank you so much for all the information and updates. Its been really reassuring to have contact with a LMTC employee.

Stay safe and hopefully you will find something new
Thank you very much and if anything changes i will let you all know.. My hope is that things start to get back to normal and maybe i can reapply or they change their minds i dont know i can only pray .. thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!