Lobster ? Le Cellier

wdwbeforetn

Earning My Ears
I saw that Le Cellier will add a loster tail to your meal for an extra charge. How do they handle this if using the DP?

They will just charge you for the add-on. You'd pay it out-of-pocket.

When we were there last Oct. during free dining, they had a surf and turf special every night. Does anyone know if they are still offering this?

When we were there in January of 2005 they had the same special. Maybe this is a common special??? Hopes so when we eat there in October.

They didn't have surf and turf in December so it must not a be a regular meal there. We ordered the lobster tail as an add on with our filet. Our server told us it wasn't included on the DP and that we would have to pay. I then informed him that we were not on the DP to begin with.

We were told in late October that the Surf and Turf had been a "Daily Special" and it was no longer being offered. That makes sense since it was not there in October nor was it there in December. I don't think anyone should plan on ordering it. If it happens to appear, just be delightfully surprised.

Hopefully said:
We were told in late October that the Surf and Turf had been a "Daily Special" and it was no longer being offered. That makes sense since it was not there in October nor was it there in December. I don't think anyone should plan on ordering it. If it happens to appear, just be delightfully surprised.

That's probably about right. :)

We were there in Sept. and our server told us that it was 'included tonight'... said it in a way to make us think it was a day-to-day decision. We got the lobster add-on on the dining-plan (made the $27 entree $38, but just one TS :) ). Frankly, it was small and a not too good...dry...but I shouldn't look a gift-horse in the mouth, eh?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter