Locating specific post #'s w/in a thread?

athunter

1st MNSSHP '17! Here we come!!
Hi! How would I go about locating a specific post # within a thread? For example, say I want to find post #1202 in the MNSSHP 2017 thread... tia!

Hi! How would I go about locating a specific post # within a thread? For example, say I want to find post #1202 in the MNSSHP 2017 thread... tia!
You'd just have to go to the thread and search for it. If you click on the arrow between the page numbers at the upper left, it'll scroll which ever direction you click on. Then you just check random pages until you find it

That's the only way I've been able to find such things. Once you find it, mark it in your favorites on your computer then you can go directly there the next time.

Or, if you know a specific word or phrase that's in that post you can do a search for it, even better, if you know the poster's username.

There are 20 posts per page, so #1202 should be the second post on page 61. You can easily scroll to page 61 by using the little blue number buttons just above the first post on the page or just below the last post on a page; use the arrow to quickly scroll.

If you are on a computer, the post numbers show in the bottom right corner of each post. Post numbers don't show on my phone, not sure about a tablet.

Thank you so much! I've been on my phone which explains why I haven't been seeing post numbers. :idea:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!