Locations of Food & Wine Booths

zulaya

DIS Veteran
Can someone list where the booths are located as you walk around World Showcase? I don't care which way you describe it, but if someone could list them off clockwise or counter-clockwise, I would most appreciate it.

I don't know where all of them are located, but these stick out:

Greece - after you cross that causeway between Future World and the World Showcase, turn left. It's on the left before you get to Mexico.

Then close to Greece is the Florida booth, backs up to the water right before you cross the bridge to Mexico.

Then after you cross the bridge to Mexico at the foot of the stairs to the Mexican Pavilion on the left is the Mexico food stand.

As you walk towards Norway on the left before you get to the Viking Ship Playground area is a booth for Ireland.

The next place I remember is the Australian wine tasting area set up between the Outpost and Germany.

I haven't been to EPCOT specifically for the F&W festival yet, that's just what I've seen walking around a bit on Thursday. We're going for the festival on the 1st - but hopefully someone else can provide you with more info between now and then! ;)

If memory serves, here goes:

Heading clockwise around WS starting with Mexico...

Greece - 1st on left before bridge to Odyssey restaurant
Fresh from Florida - 1st on right, almost across from Greece
Mexico - on left just before pavilion entrance
Ireland - just a ways up on left
Scandinavia - on right across from Norway pavilion
China - on right after Norway but before China pavilion
Poland - on left closer to China than their own booth!
South Africa - on right after the bridge
Australia - on left before Germany pavilion
Oktoberfest - on right across from Germany pavilion
Italy - on left after Germany but before Italy pavilion
South America - facing away from you on right before staging area across from America
Specialty Beer Garden - on left in front of Liberty Inn eating area
United States - on left after America pavilion
Champagne and Sparkling Wine - on right across from Japan
Japan - on right between Japan and Morocco
Morocco & Mediterranean - on right after Morocco pavilion
France - facing you across from France before bridge
Great Beers of the World - on right after Rose & Crown in UK
New Zealand - on left along the path that leads to Millenium pavilion (now closed), easy to miss coming from this direction
Cognac, Port & Brandy - on right just before Canada pavilion
Spain - next to above on right
Canada - on left facing you past Canada pavilion
Russia & Eastern Europe - next to above on left
Southeast Asia - on right facing away from you, easier to see coming from other direction
Colorful Eating - on left near walkway to Imagination pavilion

OK so I found my map to help me! :rolleyes:

Note: Some booths had two lines, one on each side of the booth so check that out before jumping into the first line you see. One could be longer depending on which direction you're coming from. Other booths with one line were deceptively enouraging until you saw you had to walk all the way past the booth just to get in line! :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter