• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lockers

European

Mouseketeer
Hi! Does anyone know if they have lockers at Fort Wilderness? If so, how much are they? I'm going to stay there (tent camping) for 8 nights. thanks for the info.

Do you think my whole pin collection would fit in there? 2 pin bags 100 years of dreams from the Disney Store.

Or do you think I can leave them in my tent (probably locked) in my locked suitcase? They are worth a lot of money.

The safe deposit boxes at the front desk are pretty small and are meant for things like money and jewelry. There are lockers at the pools but I am not sure of the cost or how they rent them. The front desk holds luggage for people all the time. Maybe you could bring a briefcase or small suitcase and just leave it at the front desk to be kept with the luggage. We have never had any problems or heard of any problems other than kids sneaking beer out of coolers. Although, we always have a car and can lock things up. It would be nice if there was a small bank of lockers at the comfort stations in the 1500 and 2000 loops for folks who fly and camp. I would talk to the people at the front desk. I am sure they will work something out for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter