Loews royal pacific

planningjollyholiday

DIS Veteran
I'm looking at booking 1 night at Loews Royal Pacific to gain express pass. Just want to confirm that I will get it for all day on checkin day and then again all day on checkout day.
Also if you book through a third party site like Hotels.com do you still get the perk of Express pass? It will be cheaper for me to do this rather than book directly.
Also, we will be doing a split stay between endless summer and royal pacific. Will the hotel move our luggage for us?

Loews does not discriminate how you booked your room with them. Your room key is your express pass, and yes, it is good the day you check in, and the day you check out, until park close.

I am not sure they will move your luggage for you. A call or email to the resort would be your best bet to answer, though I think I have heard of some that moved from SF and Royal, and they moved their luggage for them.

Yes the EP is good both days. Not sure on relocation of luggage. Might be a fee involved.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter