Logging In To My Disney Experience

wee-haggis

DIS Veteran
Anyone else having problems logging in ? I have a pop up message saying my name or password is wrong .

Isn't today a day when you can't make hotel or dining reservations because they are updating the system? If yes, perhaps that is impacting MDE.

If I try to make dining reservations on the website right now, there is no way to choose a date.

All are working for me. Try logging out, closing the app, reopening it and logging back in

I just checked the app again - it's working for me. Plus I booked several dining reservations on the computer this morning. Maybe a regional thing?

Yes!! My log in credentials are not working either on the site or the app.

Came over here to see if there was a known issue......having trouble logging in finally gave up and decided to change my password through the "forgot" link and even THAT said my username (my email) was wrong......ugh.

Yeah I kept getting the wrong password error and when I try to change password it says my email is not right either, which I know it is. I was able to sign in with my dad's MDE though. So I don't think it has anything to do with regions. Has anyone called for tech help? Where they able to do anything or will the issue just get resolved on it's own. I don't really want to be on hold this morning for no reason.

I'm having the same issue, I logged on early this morning and made fastpasses just fine, now I can't log in at all... I'm on the phone as I type waiting, says it may be 13 mins before I get someone...

I was getting the "wrong username/password" message in Chrome but I just logged in with the same credentials in the Edge browser. :confused3

I am not getting the message about the site being down for maintenance on June 22nd on either browser, which is even more strange.

Chrome was struggling for me before 6am (Orlando time), so I switched to Firefox. By 6:15, things were back to fine on Chrome. The app has been running fine for me all day - but I didn't check it until around 6:30 am.

I'm still getting the wrong username/password error as well. Glad to hear I'm not the only one! I was starting to wonder if I was losing my mind and forgot I changed my password or if I was hacked. :) I will keep trying and hopefully it will resolve itself after the system update.

I was getting the "wrong username/password" message in Chrome but I just logged in with the same credentials in the Edge browser. :confused3

I am not getting the message about the site being down for maintenance on June 22nd on either browser, which is even more strange.

I'm using Edge and can't get it to work.

I just called, and they said they are doing enhancements to the website, and should be up later today. Nowhere for me does a message show up that the system could be down. I guess I'll just try again later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter