Logging In To My Disney Experience

I wish I knew of the Disney Computer Update before I wasted a Full Hour on the phone with disney to change a reservation that was put thru on a bounceback as a "pkg" when I wanted a room only!
After I was told twice that a pkg is the same as a room only reservation I Insisted it was not ( the deposit was more, I don't want luggage tags and the cancel policy and balance due dates are restrictive and earlier)
She finally said, okay... then was told she'd cancel my pkg and find my room WHAT?? I asked to Pls be sure I'm getting Same resort, and preferred and the rate. Then was told that she'd get me new room first then cancel, refund my 200 n re-book with new deposit.
And the wait began again ( I literally was on hold for 31 minutes and 28 seconds BEFORE They even answered the call) and while I enjoy the music, I don't enjoy the Long hold, at all!
And then placed on hold several More times to Ultimately tell me that the system is down, she took notes, some "he" in guest services who was helping her ..said to call back Monday. Asked for her ID, his name, extension or ID, and was told unfortunately there is none?? Huh? I got her name ( which is probably fake :(. )
So... I'll call back Monday..
I'm disgusted
I'm sooo frustrated
I'm disappointed with the whole stinky system... they 're disney for goodness sakes.. update overnite, offer some type of confirmation number.. something/anything to show the call/efforts!
I need a walk....

I still can not get in through any browser on my PC, but was able to log in to MDE on my phone. However, it showed my future resort ressie three times and ADRs twice.

For such a large company, you would think they would have a world-class IT department, but I guess not. As a former IT manager, I would have been fired if our customers had as many problems as they always seem to have.

They had the message up yesterday that reservations, both rooms and dining would be down today but you could book fast passes.

Just tried it and had no problem with either the online or mobile. Good luck getting through, hopefully it will come up for your soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter