LOL....Do you practice rope drop at home?

BigGreen73

DIS Veteran
Okay, I am an early morning guy and have been for awhile. My DW and I used to always hit rope drop every day during our trips but not as much now as we have done all the headliners many, many times and do more breakfast ADR's now. But we still do rope drop when we don't have a breakfast ADR.

Anyway, I know most on these boards are obsessed with the Mouse in one way or another so I thought I would share my little laugh this morning.

I am heading to work this morning and decided to stop at Wal-Mart before work instead of after work to pick something up so that I didn't have to deal with the crowds and traffic after work.

I get to Wal-mart and they weren't opened yet. They opened in 5 minutes so I waited outside. There were may 6-7 others waiting as well. While I am waiting I think sweet. I made rope drop at Wal-mart! The doors opened and I was like sweet! 6th one in.

I then laughed at myself and said really? Am I that obsessed with WDW that even that reminded me of WDW...:rotfl:

So anyone else "pratice" rope drop at home? :lmao:

I asked my wife when she went out shopping on Black Friday if she was practicing for rope drop. We were headed to WDW that Saturday. :lmao:

Okay, I am an early morning guy and have been for awhile. My DW and I used to always hit rope drop every day during our trips but not as much now as we have done all the headliners many, many times and do more breakfast ADR's now. But we still do rope drop when we don't have a breakfast ADR.

Anyway, I know most on these boards are obsessed with the Mouse in one way or another so I thought I would share my little laugh this morning.

I am heading to work this morning and decided to stop at Wal-Mart before work instead of after work to pick something up so that I didn't have to deal with the crowds and traffic after work.

I get to Wal-mart and they weren't opened yet. They opened in 5 minutes so I waited outside. There were may 6-7 others waiting as well. While I am waiting I think sweet. I made rope drop at Wal-mart! The doors opened and I was like sweet! 6th one in.

I then laughed at myself and said really? Am I that obsessed with WDW that even that reminded me of WDW...:rotfl:

So anyone else "pratice" rope drop at home? :lmao:

Lol, nope but don't give me any ideas! I'm just amazed your wal-mart isn't open 24/7. All of ours are and have been for at least 10 years now and we don't live anywhere close to a large metro area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter