LOL moments on show

I was hoping someone would mention Baby Herman from Who Framed Roger Rabbit...oh well
:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I didn't remember this smoking baby, but you made me remember (and crack up!) the smoking baby on Bugs Bunny. I had to look up what his name was though. Apparently his name was Baby Finster. :)

Last edited:
I laughed so hard a few weeks ago when Steve was talking about the card readers and said "those wacky things" and everyone lost it. I was listening in the car, and had to go back and watch the video version too 😂

One of my favorites is when they did a recent Disney cruise and the accidental camera view into the ladies restroom with a woman coming out drink in hand. Craig should get an award for that coverage.

Edit: It's at about the 38 minute mark.

Last edited:
John frequently has me laughing. The one that got me recently was when Craig said he was good at shooting fireworks and Teresa said “in your driveway?” She has a quick wit!!

It’s not so much a specific moment, but I really think I’m going to start taking screenshots of hilarious faces of the crew while I have a video paused. Like, I’ll be watching a show but then will need to step away to go to the bathroom or answer the phone, etc, so I’ll pause the video and then when I get back to it, it’ll be the funniest look on one of their faces.

I LOL'd a bit in the recent video review of Black Top Craft Burgers when Craig was about to eat a big bite of something/take one for the team said "I'll bring the ring to Mordor"

For me it's the often-obscure Office references.

In the After-Hours Villains episode -

"No time! NO TIME!"

Hilarious. Gets me every time. I always wonder how many other people are picking them up!

I love inside jokes. I'd love to be a part of one someday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!