Long shot here...song played in Downtown Disney???

Timon

DIS Veteran
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
We just got back from a week at Disneyland Hotel and each time we passed by Earl of Sandwich, a particular song came on, almost every single morning and a few times when we returned for the night. My daughter loved this song and we meant to Shazam it but never did and now we’re home and we can’t remember the dang lyrics LOL!

I have been Googling like a mad woman :rolleyes1

I *think* I might have found it but it we’re not certain that it’s it.

I think it’s “Be Okay” by Oh Honey.

Thoughts??? :rolleyes:

We just got back from a week at Disneyland Hotel and each time we passed by Earl of Sandwich, a particular song came on, almost every single morning and a few times when we returned for the night. My daughter loved this song and we meant to Shazam it but never did and now we’re home and we can’t remember the dang lyrics LOL!

I have been Googling like a mad woman :rolleyes1

I *think* I might have found it but it we’re not certain that it’s it.

I think it’s “Be Okay” by Oh Honey.

Thoughts??? :rolleyes:
You should call Earl of Sandwich & ask them if they know.

You should call Earl of Sandwich & ask them if they know.

It was just part of the background music in Downtown Disney, but we often heard it as we were going through security there and sometimes just past Earl, don’t think they would know. Plus they might think I am a crazy person :crazy2::rotfl2::laughing:

Have you tried searching on Google for "Downtown Disney Anaheim Playlist" or something like that? It's amazing what you can find that way!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!