**LONG** Time Lurker, New Poster Here

Traveller

Redskins Fanatic
I know some will find it hard to believe, but I've been lurking on these boards since 1998. I found the site while planning our first (extended) family trip to WDW. I remember back before there was no debate board and when Webmaster Alex joined Webmaster Pete. I've always found the answers to my questions without starting a new thread and someone always voiced my opinion in the debate threads before I could. So I've never felt a burning need to register. What changed? Nothing really. I feel like I've been living in sin (a secret DISer) but have now decided to make it "official" and register.

I've gotten more good info here than I can count. So even though you all don't know me, I feel like I know you. :wave2:

Welcome! :wave2: Glad you decided to join. By the way, that is long time to lurk!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:crazy: You are a brave soul to be a Redskins fan livin' in the heart of Dallas! We live in Virginia and there are tons of Skins' fans here! I'm sure you represent the minority there! :rotfl:

Welcome to DIS! I lurked for a while too, but now I'm addicted to posting and checking my post and posting and checking my post and posting and ... GET THE PICTURE? :rotfl2:

Txgirl, How funny, I was born and raised in the DC area and have been transplanted to TX. Redskin fan for life...but it sure does get lonely in September... :sad2:

Wow! I only lurked for a few weeks before registering. Now, like txgirl, I keep posting and checking and posting and checking... haven't started a new post yet, though. My family laughs at me when I get home from work every night and log on to check the boards.

Welcome!

welcome To The Dis Boards. You Will Find Everyone Very Helpful In Any Questions You Might Have

:) Gee,I'll say you're a long time lurker.I didn't have any idea these boards had been around so long............Guess I've sure been missing out.Glad you're posting!Have fun! pirate: :bounce: :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter