Longest bus ride from CBR to MK???

CuteKatCar

DIS Veteran
Can someone tell me the longest bus ride you encountered from CBR to MK? And what time of year were you there? We'll be there the end of May/early June so it will be kind of crowded.

Thanks

Anna :smooth: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :sunny:

We were there the last week of may (5/25 - 6/1) last year. I do not think any bus service was poor. I cannot tell you the exact length of time, but I would say 15 minutes tops.

We loved the CBR.

We were there last week and the longest time from arriving at the bus stop to getting to the MK was maybe 30 minutes. This was after we missed the bus by about 2 minutes. I found the transportation quite efficient.

I have stayed at CBR twice in the Martinique section. I think the longest wait we had ( from the time we arrived at the bus stop to the time we arrived at a park) was 30-35 minutes. I think the longest we actually waited for the bus was 20-25 minutes once.
It hasn't mattered what resort I have stayed at (from the Grand Floridian to all the moderates) there is always at least one time each trip where we wait at the resort (or at a park for the trip back) 25 minutes or more. Even the monorail was late once with people piled on the GF platform. Plan on it happeneing at least once no matter where you stay and if it doesn't then you can be happy. :)

It really depends on the crowds, the driver, and any special circumstances. From the exit gate, it takes on average 10-11 minutes to get to the park. Supposing you board at the first stop, and the bus makes all seven, and takes thier time, that might take another 10-11 minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter