Longhi’s Restaurant

linco711

DIS Veteran
Has anyone tried this restaurant in the Marriot? Just wondering if it was good? Thank you

Interested in the answer to this question too. We have tried the one in Waikiki and it was OK.

This was my response in another thread, you certainly cannot beat the atmosphere.

The setting is gorgeous, it is open air with tall ceilings and surrounded by a koi fish pond and tropical plants and gardens, really lovely.

I have not eaten there but I have eaten at Longi's in Lahaina Maui and it was pretty good. I had their house specialty of shrimp scampi and it was ok, not the best I have ever had. It wasn't enough for me to want to try eating there in Ko Olina.

Here is the Yelp link for them

https://www.yelp.com/biz/longhis-kapolei-kapolei

It is a nice easy ocean front walk over from Aulani on a paved path past all the lagoons.

One thing to note. A few of the tables look out onto part of the lawn where they hold the Fia Fia Luau. I feel like the audience might partially block your sunset view so if you are specifically booking a sunset table make sure it isnt on a Luau night

upload_2019-3-16_8-46-42.png

You can see Longhis in the background here giving you an idea of what your view would be like on a luau night! If you were to stand exactly where the Longhis sign is and face the crowd you are looking out to the ocean

Thanks for the info @alohamom :worship:

We have a long visit to Aulani coming up and are always interested in trying new restaurants.

We really like the Longhi’s....we make it a stop every trip. Actually prefer the fish preparations over Ama Ama.

Love Longhi’s in Maui. Went to the one near the Grand Wailea...Loved the atmosphere and outside bar area for drinks and apps!
I love A good outside atmosphere with my food while in Hawaii, but being DVC members we are familiar with overpriced Disney food that is really nothing special. Just my opinion!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter