Longtime Lurker, 1st Time Poster

MamaHook

Earning My Ears
Hi! I'm a longtime lurker on the Disboards. I am a Disney enthusiast and have visited WDW regularly since I was 3 years old. My favorite park is the Magic Kingdom and my favorite resort is the Contemporary. I have been lurking on these boards for years. I am grateful for the valuable information found here that has enhanced my family's Disney experience. Looking forward to joining the conversation!

Hi! I'm a longtime lurker on the Disboards. I am a Disney enthusiast and have visited WDW regularly since I was 3 years old. My favorite park is the Magic Kingdom and my favorite resort is the Contemporary. I have been lurking on these boards for years. I am grateful for the valuable information found here that has enhanced my family's Disney experience. Looking forward to joining the conversation!

Welcome.
I'm new to posting too but have found the boards invaluable for our upcoming October trip.

Last edited:
Hi everyone - jumping on the "longtime lurker, first time poster" bandwagon. Been going to WDW since I was 2 years old and always planning the next trip! Happy to be here! :stitch2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!