Look at my countdown clock...........

dopeys biggest fan

Warning: This poster protected by Karate Kitty!<b
I am going crazy!!!!!!!

I'm actually nervous to see him is that "normal" or am I just a freak????

I haven't seen him since May and I think I'm gonna loose my mind waiting!!!! Any ideas on how to keep busy and make the time go by quicker????? Help i'm desperate!!!!:crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2:

Nope no ideas on how to keep you busy but I just wanted to say congratulations!!!!!!

What you are feeling is completely normal!

I find out tomorrow when dh is coming home for his R&R in oct - he's been gone from home since Jan

Any special plans?

Originally posted by dopeys biggest fan
I am going crazy!!!!!!!

I'm actually nervous to see him is that "normal" or am I just a freak????

I haven't seen him since May and I think I'm gonna loose my mind waiting!!!! Any ideas on how to keep busy and make the time go by quicker????? Help i'm desperate!!!!:crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2:

Have a wonderful visit!!! Give him a few :grouphug: :grouphug: from all of us on the Dis!!!

Originally posted by Auggietina

Any special plans?

We are going to WDW!!!!!!!!! I dont know how you do it, my DH has only been gone since May and I am at the end of my rope!!! I hope you see your DH soon and have a wonderful well deserved time!!!!

Have a great time. I know how you feel. I'm on a 1 year remote in Turkey ( since May too) and will meet my family in WDW in Dec for a week then do the 10 night DCL Christmas cruise. That'll be my mid-tour leave then I have to go back till May 05. Good luck on your trip with all the weather going on.:sunny: Hope it clears up.

I agree and would say it is only natural to feel anxious! Give him a :hug: and thank him for his service for us. I know you can't wait and will have a very special time. :goodvibes

:hug: Sandie

Thank you for all your support! It was a great vacation for us, but definately not long enough. It was weird while it was happening it felt like time was going slow, but all of a sudden it was over.

Saying goodbye again was the hardest thing I have ever done!! I just can't wait till May when this will all be over and we can start our life together again!

Again, thank you from both of us!

I'm so glad you enjoyed your time together.

My dh is due home WEDNESDAY for his R&R

I'm going a little stir crazy just like you were! I haven't seen him since February.

Originally posted by Auggietina
I'm so glad you enjoyed your time together.

My dh is due home WEDNESDAY for his R&R

I'm going a little stir crazy just like you were! I haven't seen him since February.

I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

All I can say is cherish every moment! And have a blast! When you see him, you may have to pinch yourself b/c it's going to feel like a dream!!!

Thank DH for me for his sacrafice and service, and thank YOU for your sacrifice.:hug: :hug: :hug:

If you feel like your going crazy and need to pm me please feel free! sometimes it's good to "talk" to someone who knows what your going through.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter