Looking for a condo or home rental in a resort March 15 to 19 (overwhelmed)!

snowangel72

Mouseketeer
Please message me if you have a place for rent. We have rented full homes many times and enjoyed it. We have stayed at Bonnet Creek many times and enjoyed it too. My kids are teenagers and want to go back to Bonnet Creek, or somewhere social where they have daily activities. My usual BC guy isn't getting back to me. We have used him for YEARS and he just ghosted me but he's 86 so I am worried something might have happened. Anyway, I am looking to book Bonnet Creek or somewhere similar, or literally anywhere that is FUN and nice. We will have a car and don't mind driving. We need two bedrooms. If you have stayed somewhere fun let me know and if you have a rental available please email me at mommytotyandcait@gmail.com Thanks so much!!!!!!
Mel

We like the Marriott villas alot. Stayed at Cyprus Harbour and booked for Royal Palms in a few weeks, both 2 bedrooms. Check them out. There are several properties and all are beautiful. Cyprus Harbour is larger, but Royal Palms has access to the World Marriott and all of their pools/activities.

Google Marriott villas in Orlando and they will all pop up for you. They are all in the vicinity of WDW and grocery stores, etc. Tripadvisor is a great resource for additional pictures and reviews of the properties.

I suggest using TUG (www.tug2.net) Your March dates qualify for last minute rentals on TUG. They wont charge more than $800 for a week. You may find a 2bedroom in Bonnet Creek for only $800 for your dates. Go over to TUG and look. I see a bonnet creek 2 bedroom deluxe for dates mar 1 to mar 8 for $800. Post a request on the forum for the dates you need. One of the bonnet creek resort owners may be able to help you out. Its worth a try. Good luck.

Tamara how do you manage to use that website? I just went there and found it full of weird google pop up ads and no real discussions or forums. Would you look in the classifieds for availability? I’m not new to the internets, lol, but just thought that website was not usable

Tamara how do you manage to use that website? I just went there and found it full of weird google pop up ads and no real discussions or forums. Would you look in the classifieds for availability? I’m not new to the internets, lol, but just thought that website was not usable
TUG is a very popular online forum. Its set up just like the DISboard forums but the topics are based on timeshare purchases and rentals. Its full of information. Not sure why its coming up unstable. Are you sure you used the .net extension. I've never had a problem on the site.

If you look on redweek.com, there is an owner who has a 2 bedroom listed from 3/14-3/21 for $200 per night. You may have to join the site to see postings for rent, but it's less than $20 to join for a year. You then have access to listings for resorts all over. I've rented weeks at various resorts and never had an issue with any of the owners using that site.

If you look on redweek.com, there is an owner who has a 2 bedroom listed from 3/14-3/21 for $200 per night. You may have to join the site to see postings for rent, but it's less than $20 to join for a year. You then have access to listings for resorts all over. I've rented weeks at various resorts and never had an issue with any of the owners using that site.
I also use redweek.com and never had any problems or issues. Well worth the $20 membership fee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!