Looking for a donation or two.

pokemon_master

<font color=peach>Everybody wants to be a Munchlax
Ok, I need a couple of favours from DISers. I will keep the list up here and I will say when each gift has been given to me.

Part 1: Stuff I want!

Seagull hat! THIS IS A MAJOR THING ON MY LIST!!
Yellow HKDL chair Given to me by NiteBeforeXmas! Thx Nite!
HM room code
Jungle Cruise room code
Any quest items that anyone wants to gift! (I can't get them as I can't go to WDW or CL for a LONG time)
Any rare/no longer purchaseable furniture anyone wants to give (Other than herbie, HKDL, or halloween stuff)
Madame Leota crystal ball Thanks mousefan for donation!
Quest/BETA tiki for my room

Part 2: Rare things I need for my space mountain room (NOTE: I need to take a picture of the gifter for the People who gifted wall)

Stitch teleporters that link together. Thanks mousefan for donation!
Lots of Spare crates, about 8
Water fountain Thanks mousefan for donation!
Rocket chairs if possible No need, ran out of room
Any space themed furniture that anyone wants to give. Thanks mousefan and chickysmom for donations! I have enough now
Any random piece of furniture that they want to give. see above
Tiki's in any other colour other than blue or red! (Thanks Chickysmom for the red tiki!)

PM me if you can give me some of the stuff on the list. I will put your name on this board, unless the gifter doesn't want to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter