Looking For Advice From Australians

goofytinkerbell

Tinkerbell
Hey all!

Canadian here looking for a little help. I recently received a gift from an Australian friend and was looking to send her something in return. I'd like to get something that says "Canada" but also something that she can't get there. So I was thinking of making her something handmade but then sending along something to go with it like chocolate or maple or... something. Small/lightweight is good, as shipping costs a fortune. Suggestions on what you may not be able to get and would be happy getting?

I'm not Australian (sorry) but if I were receiving a gift from a Canadian friend my request would be Coffee Crisp! I did a quick Google and Wikipedia claims it can be found in some specialty sweet shops in Aus but doesn't sound widely available.

I'm not Australian (sorry) but if I were receiving a gift from a Canadian friend my request would be Coffee Crisp! I did a quick Google and Wikipedia claims it can be found in some specialty sweet shops in Aus but doesn't sound widely available.
Thanks for the suggestion! I never would have thought of that one :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter