Looking for Blue/WHite Pooh bear Toile Dish set possibly form 1980

Danielle snyder

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone,

If anyone has seen any blue/white Winnie the pooh toile dishes please share any info. on where you have seen them I've been looking forever for them and would appreciate any help offered. Thank you for your time 11-pc-blue-toile-winnie-pooh_1_c81cc758cf3412038af698692f44fb69.jpg

I have 8 place setting, 4 piece set. If you're still looking. DInner plate, luncheon plate, bowl, mug.

I have a set- setting for 4, large plates, small plates, bowls, mugs. Excellent condition. I'd be willing to sell. Email me at buck_carla@yahoo.ca for details if interested, make an offer. They are posted on other sale sites and will be first come first served. Cheers!

Hello everyone,

If anyone has seen any blue/white Winnie the pooh toile dishes please share any info. on where you have seen them I've been looking forever for them and would appreciate any help offered. Thank you for your time View attachment 222573
Are you still looking for these dishes? Are you also interested in other items that match like planters, floor mats, etc.

I have a set- setting for 4, large plates, small plates, bowls, mugs. Excellent condition. I'd be willing to sell. Email me at buck_carla@yahoo.ca for details if interested, make an offer. They are posted on other sale sites and will be first come first served. Cheers!
What other sale sites do you have them posted on. I also have many pieces to sell but have limited knowledge of selling online. Thank you for any info you can give me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!