Looking for Disney-themed unplugged ceremony sign

Hello all!

There is a very popular Disney-themed unplugged wedding sign. It includes cute symbols of various Disney characters and I’ve seen it posted on various blogs. Where can I find this sign to rent or purchase? I would greatly appreciate the help.

Is it this one?

Unplugged%20Sign%20with%20Icons_zpsgfzfu111.jpg

I think it's made by JLB Papery.

I was thinking of using a similar sign asking people not to have their cell phones out. Do you know if it counts as one of the 5 (or so) items that Disney will place for you? I know for the reception it said items like a card box, guest book, tables numbers, etc. But those are all reception items and I would want this for the ceremony, and possibly the reception too. And if they move it for me from the ceremony to the reception does is it counted twice?

I was thinking of using a similar sign asking people not to have their cell phones out. Do you know if it counts as one of the 5 (or so) items that Disney will place for you? I know for the reception it said items like a card box, guest book, tables numbers, etc. But those are all reception items and I would want this for the ceremony, and possibly the reception too. And if they move it for me from the ceremony to the reception does is it counted twice?

They don't really have a limit with ceremony items, and it can be one of your 5 extra reception items that they'll place in addition to guest book, toasting flutes, cake knife and server, place cards, cake topper, seating chart and one favor per guest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter