• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Looking for fun, single, Worldphiles mid 30's

disneysmarty

Earning My Ears
Hi All!

Just curious if there are any single females (30-40) going to be at WDW during January who would love to have dinner and talk about Disney.

My favorite place to dine on property is Citrico but, maybe we could meet for a drink first at ESPN or somewhere else.

I am always amazed how the place opens everyday but, some how they always seem to do it!

Hope to hear from someone soon,

DisneySmarty!

Welcome to the DIS, I'm glad you found us and hope you can visit us often. I won't be in WDW during January and I don't meet your age or marital status criteria anyway but you might want to post this invitation on our January Solo dining thread and hopefully you will find a dinner companion.

That thread is <b>HERE</b>

Katholyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter