Looking for Link to Autograph Book/Pages

FogliaFamily

1 Princess, 4 Princes
Hi - I am looking to find a link to some of the autographs books/pages you all have made. We are heading to Disney in two weeks and would like to make some for my three boys. Any links would be great!! Thanks so much.

Try this thread...

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1004360

There are links in a few of the signature lines. I know that Clare (Rosiejo) and Vicki (UP Disney) have links to theirs.

I'm in the process of making some designs, but I don't have anything up yet. Kate (Julia & Nicks Mom) suggests personalizing the page for more character interaction.

Beth

I sure do :wave: links in my sig below - feel free to use them as they are or doctor them - I only ask that you tell me about the magic when you get home :)

Those are great.....soooo many ideas, now where to start... I better get moving... :sunny: Thanks again!!

Glad you found the autograph pages I was telling you about. The ones I used were actually Rosiejos (Clare).

I will still send you the link for my photobucket whenever I get pictures made of some of the pages. My DS loves to sit and look through his.

Welcome to the DDA (Disney Design Adicts) and feel free to join in the big thread. We would all love to hear from you.

Delinda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter