Looking for new autograph pages

Tara Tsushima-Campbell

Disney fan for life
Could someone point me in the correct direction for new autograph pages? I'm specifically looking for Moana, Edna Mode,Judy Hopps, Nick Wilde, Kristoff, Sadness, and Joy.

I've been working on a new set for the very same reason. I also cant find a current list of Cast that will be available to sign.
I've hunted all over the place and lurked here, but could never put a full set together that matched.
I also have a "autograph album" question but for the life of me I cant find my way back to the area where I saw so many of those type posts.
Do you happen to know if any of the places like Wal-mart printing will print on 5x7 Card Stock?
I feel so unorganized. We leave in less than 3 weeks on my daughters Make a Wish trip and I have ZERO "details" other than the name of where we will stay. Its going to give me a stroke because Im such a "planner" and Ive had no hand in this trip....and its a huge trip! *sigh*
rant over. sorry!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter