Looking for Park Buddy...Tired of Disney Alone

Come on now - the only people that call it Joisey are people that are not from Jersey. It's better to ask "What exit?" LOL

hahaha SWH!!!! thats true!!!! I am 1st exit!:goodvibes NJTP :) and you ?

hahaha SWH!!!! thats true!!!! I am 1st exit!:goodvibes NJTP :) and you ?

I'm not a true exit - but I guess it would be 7A on NJTP or 98 on the parkway :) And then 195 from both! LOL you know Jersey and our super-fun highways! :rotfl:

I'm not a true exit - but I guess it would be 7A on NJTP or 98 on the parkway :) And then 195 from both! LOL you know Jersey and our super-fun highways! :rotfl:

7a!!! Crate and Barrel Outlets exit!!!!!!! :goodvibes

I'm planning a trip in october so I can also attend halloween horror nights, if anyone is looking to head down.. let me know

I'm planning a trip in october so I can also attend halloween horror nights, if anyone is looking to head down.. let me know I'll buy the tickets :cool2:

when are your dates in oct? mines 18-28 popcorn::

That is so funny wityh the exit. Mine is 18W. Jersey has the most malls per square inch than any other state. If you ccan't find it here it don't exist.

:rotfl:

That is so funny wityh the exit. Mine is 18W. Jersey has the most malls per square inch than any other state. If you ccan't find it here it don't exist.

:rotfl:

aaaahh youre the other jersey.... :) the NY side :p

aaaahh youre the other jersey.... :) the NY side :p

Yeah we have North Jersey and South Jersey. AKA the NY side and the Philly side. Since I'm in what I consider Central Jersey and despise the Eagles, I also consider myself on the NY side haha! :lmao: I always say the only good thing about Philly is the airport, the cheesesteaks, and the cream cheese :rotfl:

Yeah we have North Jersey and South Jersey. AKA the NY side and the Philly side. Since I'm in what I consider Central Jersey and despise the Eagles, I also consider myself on the NY side haha! :lmao: I always say the only good thing about Philly is the airport, the cheesesteaks, and the cream cheese :rotfl:

Philly cheesesteaks are the bomb. There is that one place in south street that has great cheesesteaks, I think it is called Tony's or something ahh nevermind. I'm from central Jersey too and hate the Eagles as well. I root for the Dolphins actually. :thumbsup2

Philly cheesesteaks are the bomb. There is that one place in south street that has great cheesesteaks, I think it is called Tony's or something ahh nevermind. I'm from central Jersey too and hate the Eagles as well. I root for the Dolphins actually. :thumbsup2

They are beyond delicious! I ate at either Pat or Geno's.... can't remember which one it was. It's the 2 places that are right across the street from each other. It was about 10 years ago so I have no clue which one it was! Where in central Jersey? I used to be a Cowboys ADDICT. But when I realized that Sunday football was affecting my health I stopped haha! Now I like to see them win, but don't follow it like a psycho. :)

They are beyond delicious! I ate at either Pat or Geno's.... can't remember which one it was. It's the 2 places that are right across the street from each other. It was about 10 years ago so I have no clue which one it was! Where in central Jersey? I used to be a Cowboys ADDICT. But when I realized that Sunday football was affecting my health I stopped haha! Now I like to see them win, but don't follow it like a psycho. :)

The onc place we went too, used to have one called the works c'steak. Man it was sooo good lol Im from the Princeton area to be precise. I have a few family members who are Cowboys fans actually. I follow the Dolphins thru, thick and thin. They make me nuts at times lol Just saw your signature, I staying at wilderness lodge too in 3 weeks as well.

The onc place we went too, used to have one called the works c'steak. Man it was sooo good lol Im from the Princeton area to be precise. I have a few family members who are Cowboys fans actually. I follow the Dolphins thru, thick and thin. They make me nuts at times lol Just saw your signature, I staying at wilderness lodge too in 3 weeks as well.

My brother is a Dolphin's freak! He's been obsessed since we were kids. Has the stuff all over his house, has the pants, shirts, jackets, tatoos, etc. He's a nut LOL. My other brother is a Bill's fan and the two of them went up to NY to see Buffalo play Miami. They were both all decked out in their team stuff. No one would let my brother park bc he had a Dolphin fan in the car haha! So funny!

I'll be at the Wilderness lodge for 5 days and then switching over to the Beach Club. Never stayed at WL so very excited to be there! Should be fun! :thumbsup2

My brother is a Dolphin's freak! He's been obsessed since we were kids. Has the stuff all over his house, has the pants, shirts, jackets, tatoos, etc. He's a nut LOL. My other brother is a Bill's fan and the two of them went up to NY to see Buffalo play Miami. They were both all decked out in their team stuff. No one would let my brother park bc he had a Dolphin fan in the car haha! So funny!

I'll be at the Wilderness lodge for 5 days and then switching over to the Beach Club. Never stayed at WL so very excited to be there! Should be fun! :thumbsup2

LOL i'm like that. Usually decked out in my Dolphin jersey or shirt come Sundays/Mondays. I have been a fan of them since I was small as well. I have always stayed loyal, good or bad.

I stayed at Wilderness Lodge last time I went and staying there again, in a few weeks. WL is terrific, with plenty to do and see there. The one thing I regret on my last visit was not enjoying the beauty of the place. I was more about the fun of the parks. The place is really nice.

LOL i'm like that. Usually decked out in my Dolphin jersey or shirt come Sundays/Mondays. I have been a fan of them since I was small as well. I have always stayed loyal, good or bad.

I stayed at Wilderness Lodge last time I went and staying there again, in a few weeks. WL is terrific, with plenty to do and see there. The one thing I regret on my last visit was not enjoying the beauty of the place. I was more about the fun of the parks. The place is really nice.

I am usually all about the fun of the parks, but this will be my 5th trip within a year so I have decided to do more resort stuff. The last few trips I have spent more time at the resort, or touring other resorts, and have really enjoyed it! I like seeing the details... I def plan to spend a lot of time exploring WL and also going over to the Fort and checking out stuff there. We leave in 15 days and I can't wait!!

I am usually all about the fun of the parks, but this will be my 5th trip within a year so I have decided to do more resort stuff. The last few trips I have spent more time at the resort, or touring other resorts, and have really enjoyed it! I like seeing the details... I def plan to spend a lot of time exploring WL and also going over to the Fort and checking out stuff there. We leave in 15 days and I can't wait!!

My last trip there was my 1st in 30 years. I loved every min of it. I was all about the parks; more or less, full speed ahead mode lol I wanted to experience everything every park had to offer. I couldn't wait to see Epcot (fav park) to see all the countries. Like I said before, WL has tons to offer.

The pool's are nice, the restaurants are good as well (didnt eat at whispering canyon but this yr we r) Roarking Forks, is very good. The place is huge and it just is quite nice, can't say enough good things about it. We don't leave for another 3 week or so. Just seems like yesterday when we were discussing going. My brother and sis in law finally told me niece we r going to wdw the other day. Her excitement and joy of going is priceless.

Actually I am in North Jersey not NY but I would take 80 west to route 17 if you know where that is...

I'm more a Gino's fan. And an Eagles and Phillies fan too.

Nancy

I'm more a Gino's fan. And an Eagles and Phillies fan too.

Nancy

hhhhmmmmm.....have you tried "the heater" at Campos?:goodvibes.

And I'm from Dallas but I promised everyone that I would NOT wear my Dallas Cowboy football shirt while touring Lincoln Financial field last year during my below listed "Sprirt of America" trip report.

T.T.F.N.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts