Looking for Park Buddy...Tired of Disney Alone

Come on now - the only people that call it Joisey are people that are not from Jersey. It's better to ask "What exit?" LOL

I'm not a true exit - but I guess it would be 7A on NJTP or 98 on the parkway :) And then 195 from both! LOL you know Jersey and our super-fun highways! :rotfl:

That is so funny wityh the exit. Mine is 18W. Jersey has the most malls per square inch than any other state. If you ccan't find it here it don't exist.

:rotfl:

I have to say I am a true exit...8 to be exact. I travel the NJTPK daily from one end to the other....literally. so I have had drive up to 18 (E&W) and to 1 to head to the nuclear plant (long story).
as for cheesesteaks.... Jim's and Geno's are my favorites to get cheesesteaks. Ishcabibbles (sp?) is my favorite place for fries...as for NYC....ummm...everywhere has great food!

Just went yesterday on a Solo Trip to AK and Disney Springs -- a tad odd considering I have always been with family or at the least just my daughter, I which I loved ----- at the moment I would only be able to go during the week ..... takes me about 1.5 hrs with no bad traffic to get there

Heyyyyy! I’m a local with an AP Pass!
I live in Windermere and work when i want. Would love park buddies!!!!

I'm going down at the end of April (21st-28th) for the first time in 20 years with a new aquaintence that I actually met on here, however we are open to meeting up with others that might be going solo! Message me if you want to meet up! We are in our 30's.

Hi y'all I'm local as well, usually at the parks a couple times of the week. If anyone wants to hang just PM me, I'm always up for an adventure :rotfl:

I’m always looking for someone to go with me! Have an annual pass and live in Northern California. 6 hour drive isn’t too shabby whatsoever! Anybody else live near me and love Disney??

Okay...I love this thread. I'm not looking this year, as I'm doing a family reunion but thinking about relocating to Florida and planning on being a retired local and going weekly, even just going out for a ride or two and a meal. I hope this thread keeps going. And...I would love any advice on relocating....like what's a good town close to Disney with affordable housing?

Like many on this thread, I am local to WDW and would not mind meeting up.
I plan on being local in the next few years, with any luck. Looking to relocate near Disney. Ideally no more than 40 min. away. What do you all do for parking? Do you pay to park every time you go, or do you uber? I guess it depend on what's the cheapest. Do residents get a discount to park?

I plan on being local in the next few years, with any luck. Looking to relocate near Disney. Ideally no more than 40 min. away. What do you all do for parking? Do you pay to park every time you go, or do you uber? I guess it depend on what's the cheapest. Do residents get a discount to park?

No free parking for residents that I know of, but all the annual passes (other than the water park only) include theme park parking.

Will be down sometime around March, possibly a little earlier to see a house the folks built. Driving down as always and with their house only a hour or so away how could I not? Debating on going into parks or just resort lounging/sig dining. I know There’ll be California Grill stop involved.

I have an AP and tend to be in the parks throughout the week. I have a flexible work schedule. I'll ride everything.

PM me if you're looking for a Disney buddy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!