Looking for scooter name cards/licence plates :)

a*lil*bit*goofy

I miss the tag fairy
I requested on someone's thread, but all the replies are of people asking if she is still around, it appears that she isn't as people are waiting from April :(

I will be travelling with 3 people on Scooters. I am hoping to have fun Disney themed "name cards"

1- Grandy (and then underneath the name in small font: * Aka Scoots McGoogen) for theme she likes Snow White, also likes Daisy Duck

2- Aunty Ally for theme she likes Grumpy (or Donald)

3- Homer and for theme he likes Mike Wazowski and Monsters Inc.

Thank you to anyone who can help. We leave Aug 28th.

I requested on someone's thread, but all the replies are of people asking if she is still around, it appears that she isn't as people are waiting from April :(

I will be travelling with 3 people on Scooters. I am hoping to have fun Disney themed "name cards"

1- Grandy (and then underneath the name in small font: * Aka Scoots McGoogen) for theme she likes Snow White, also likes Daisy Duck

2- Aunty Ally for theme she likes Grumpy (or Donald)

3- Homer and for theme he likes Mike Wazowski and Monsters Inc.

Thank you to anyone who can help. We leave Aug 28th.
I'm curious, I'm taking my first trip to Disney this December and I need to rent 2 Scooters for people in my group. Are you renting or do you have your own scooters? I'm just curious as to the amount of battery life you get for a day in the park. I know the 'scooterz' are going to want to be in the park as long as the kids. Any input is appreciated, and I love the tag ideas.

I'm curious, I'm taking my first trip to Disney this December and I need to rent 2 Scooters for people in my group. Are you renting or do you have your own scooters? I'm just curious as to the amount of battery life you get for a day in the park. I know the 'scooterz' are going to want to be in the park as long as the kids. Any input is appreciated, and I love the tag ideas.
Hello Dawn! We rented from Lake Buena Vista Rentals. This will be the 3rd time using them. The batter lasted a full day at the park for example, my partner and I were at MK for 8am, and stayed until just after 11pm during the MNSSHP. they will come to park to help if needed. It was pretty seamless. My Mum and my sister in law used them over New Years 2017/2018. When my partner was permanently injured a week after that trip, he had to use them for last September. This time there will be 3 of the 6 of us in scooters. lol. we expect to be taking different busses as only 2 fit at a time.

Thank you so much for the info, such a relief to know we aren't going to have to stop and try to 'plug em in' during the day. Enjoy your trip coming up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!