Looking for September roommate

Anitsirk24

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone! I'm looking at booking a trip for sometime in September and was hoping to find a roommate to help with the cost of the room. I figured this was a safe place to look. I don't have specific dates yet but hoping to hit Food and Wine and maybe the Halloween party while I'm there.

Hi im interested in going in at the end of august beginning of september time too from the UK if you are interested in either meeting up whilst we are both there or possibly sharing somewhere. I would love the company to do things like the character meals and some of the bigger rides and meals in the evening if your interested too.

Right now our dates are mid September so I will probably just miss you. But once your dates are nailed down, let me know and we can see if they overlap any.

Hi There!! I am going end of August to Beginning of September from UK and would be up for spending a few days/nights with you :) xx

HI! I'm actually a local but I love staying in Disney resorts and am open with dates. I wouldn't mind sharing a room with anyone, let me know you guys!

Hi everyone! I'm looking at booking a trip for sometime in September and was hoping to find a roommate to help with the cost of the room. I figured this was a safe place to look. I don't have specific dates yet but hoping to hit Food and Wine and maybe the Halloween party while I'm there.
My park days will be Sept 10-12 and I'd love someone to hang with at MNSSHP!

Hi im interested in going in at the end of august beginning of september time too from the UK if you are interested in either meeting up whilst we are both there or possibly sharing somewhere. I would love the company to do things like the character meals and some of the bigger rides and meals in the evening if your interested too.

My Au pair is going from 9/2-9/14 and looking for a travel buddy. You guys should chat.

I may be visiting Orlando during the month of September. If anyone wants to share a room or just meet during this time message me. :)

Hey you all! I will be at WDW 29th Aug-7th Sep and would be ready to share a room or meet of both! I have actually 4 separate reservations, because I was trying to catch the chepeast possible deals so I'm checkin in and out couple times and between all star resorts during my visit.
I'm traveling solo from Finland and always ready to meet new Disney friends :)

Hey you all! I will be at WDW 29th Aug-7th Sep and would be ready to share a room or meet of both! I have actually 4 separate reservations, because I was trying to catch the chepeast possible deals so I'm checkin in and out couple times and between all star resorts during my visit.
I'm traveling solo from Finland and always ready to meet new Disney friends :)

Sounds like a plan! Can I contact you via email? I can't seem to message you on here

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter