Looking for something new

Lancemd4

Earning My Ears
We are planning our annual pilgrimage to WDW in April. We were recently at DLP and have to say we are looking forward to Disney the right way. We have now been for several years in a row and are looking for some new stuff we haven’t done in the past. There are probably multiple threads asking about this but I couldn’t figure what to search so if someone could direct me that would be great!

I know there seem to be many lesser known experiences that I hear about often by accident, like the fireworks cruise, VIP tour and Keys to the Kingdom tour. Anyone else know of any others? Is there a more comprehensive list somewhere of all the special activities like that somewhere?

Truly appreciate any input!

I highly recommend lunch with an Imagineer at Brown Derby. Just did it a few weeks ago and loved it ( my 3rd time, my husband's 1st ). Good food, excellent conversation in a very relaxed atmosphere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter