loops

gap2368

DIS Veteran
what loops are the premium sites

and what loop are the preferred sites in

I am really looking at 100, 200, 300

so close to the the boat dock

so it looks like I should have gone with preferred, Is there a way you can request a loop I went a few months ago but do not recall if you can or not.

You can request a loop within the site level you purchased, ie...premium, preferred, full hook up. But that is not a lock that you will get that loop requested. We have made two trips in the last two years, one year we got our request, one we did not. It was not the end of the world, we were still at the Fort and Disney.

You can request a loop within the site level you purchased, ie...premium, preferred, full hook up. But that is not a lock that you will get that loop requested. We have made two trips in the last two years, one year we got our request, one we did not. It was not the end of the world, we were still at the Fort and Disney.
how did you request a loop I do not remember seeing anything on line about it did you call.

yep I will not be upset if we do not get our loop, I go to Disney often enough ( about once a month) so there will always be next time.

Yes, I had to call and have them note it on our reservation. I usually do that the same time i call and let them know about our Fifth wheel and it's length and slide outs.

I prefer to call for a reservation, rather than online. I then tell them our preference of loop 100 and remind them again when we check in. We don't do online check in either.
We almost always check in on Wed. late morning and always get our preferred loop - couple times 200 loop, and once accepted 300 (don't plan to do that anymore).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!