Loss of a fellow DVC member

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry for your loss and her family's. I'm so glad she got to enjoy vacations with her family. I hope no one thinks I'm trivializing her loss, but this is exactly why we cherish DVC. Tomorrow is promised to no one, and vacation is when we get to regroup with our kids without any daily pressures. We've had so many wonderful memories and it sounds like Pat did too.

I am so sorry to hear this sad news. Thoughts and prayers go out to you and her family too. God Bless!

So sorry to hear of the loss. Prayers are with you and the family.

Dean, I'm sorry for your loss. Pat's family and friends will be in my prayers.

Dean my sincere condolences on the loss of your friend.

I was thinking today of all the times we've been discussing DVC over the years when we likely had work we could have been doing. And laughing with her when she said she didn't mind treating her kids and grandkids but she'd be dogged if she let them go without her when they called and wanted to. She was a neat lady and we will miss her. A little piece of DVC died with her this weekend in my eyes.

Sorry to hear about your friend, Dean. And I agree with her.....go while you can!

Our thoughts and prayers to you Dean, your friend's family, and to others struggling with tragic health issues.

Peace,
G4L

I am so sorry for the loss of your friend Dean. I was just reading another thread and was touched by what they said. I found comfort in their words (I hope you don't mind Tigger031266) and I still have them on my cut and paste so here goes:

I have to believe that heaven must be something like getting 20,000 DVC Points with no expirations. I really think that when I die, God is going to send me to a DVC up in the sky with all of our friends that we have lost.

I look forward to this time. But I also know how much it hurts when a friend leaves us. Prayers for all in pain.:grouphug:

So sorry to hear the sad news of your friend. I'll be sure to say a prayer for her family.

So sorry for the loss of your friend, Dean. Sounds like a typical DVCer!

So sorry to hear of the loss of your friend, Dean. It sounds like she was a wonderful person.
Donna

My thoughts are prayers are with you and your friend's family. How wonderful that you have so many happy memories to hold on to.
I'm sure she'll still be with you all on all your future trips. :angel:

More thoughts and prayers coming to you and to Pat's family.

Dean...so sorry to hear of your loss. I hope every visit to a DVC resort is a reminder of all the wonderful memories Pat was able to create for herself, as well as her family and friends. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!