Lost Beauty and the Beast Kinkade pattern!

Herhead

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone, I’m really hoping someone might be able to help! I’ve been sewing the MCG Textiles Disney Dreams Kinkade Beauty and the Beast 52505 cross stitch kit for several months. Unfortunately I’ve just noticed that I’ve somehow lost pages 1-2 of the pattern and am beyond desperate to try to find a way to get a replacement copy. I see MCG no longer trades and am at a loss as to know what I can do next (other than buy the kit again) - does anyone have any thoughts? Thanks so much 🙂

Hi everyone, I’m really hoping someone might be able to help! I’ve been sewing the MCG Textiles Disney Dreams Kinkade Beauty and the Beast 52505 cross stitch kit for several months. Unfortunately I’ve just noticed that I’ve somehow lost pages 1-2 of the pattern and am beyond desperate to try to find a way to get a replacement copy. I see MCG no longer trades and am at a loss as to know what I can do next (other than buy the kit again) - does anyone have any thoughts? Thanks so much 🙂
Have you looked at EBay to see if someone is selling a kit very cheaply? I can understand not wanting to pay full price. Perhaps also check Amazon and see if anything comes up under Used instead of New.

Have you looked at EBay to see if someone is selling a kit very cheaply? I can understand not wanting to pay full price. Perhaps also check Amazon and see if anything comes up under Used instead of New.
Thanks very much for replying, I have looked on eBay and Amazon but they’re selling at around $200!! I guess I’ll put a watch on both those and hope something turns up 🤞🏼

Oh, I guess you can't receive PMs yet. I think you need 10 posts. So go over to the Test forum and make some more posts. When you are allowed to make PMs send me one, and I'll send you a link.

Even when you get to the right number, it may take a little bit of time for the server to check and update permissions. Probably a few hours, should be less than a day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter