Lost my daughter to suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m so sorry for your loss. Good thoughts are being sent your way.

Sending hugs and hope and kindness your way. Deepest sympathies and condolences for your loss.

So very sorry for your loss. That is a horrible thing to have to go through. May God Bless you and your family during the difficult days ahead.

my daughter chose to end her life by hanging in our home, my husband and son (21) found her. She was my baby, and only 18. It's only been one month

her ex bf had done the same two weeks earlier , and his sister blamed her, as she had a new bf.

We are really broken and trying to survive . Last year I lost both my mom and stepdad in 5 days, but this is something no parent should face. I wish for nobody to have this pain.
Please keep us in whatever you do, thoughts and/or prayers

I'm so sorry.

So sorry to hear about your daughter. My heart breaks for you and your family. Many prayers and hugs. :hug:

My deepest sympathy for your loss. My prayers for your family to find peace & strength as you go thru these difficult days.

As the mother of an 18-year old DD I am typing this through tears. I am so very sorry to hear about your daughter and her ex-boyfriend. What a horrible tragedy. You and your family are in my thoughts {{hugs}}.

I wish there was something to say to ease your pain, my heart breaks for you.
You'll be in my prayers Mommasita.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!