Lost my daughter to suicide

kimblebee

now my thoughts will be worth 5 cents
I’m so sorry for your loss. Good thoughts are being sent your way.

Wubar

Stop asking about "worth". Totally subjective.
Sending hugs and hope and kindness your way. Deepest sympathies and condolences for your loss.

• lynxstch

I Love Figment
    So very sorry for your loss. That is a horrible thing to have to go through. May God Bless you and your family during the difficult days ahead.

• Bianca and Bernard

DIS Veteran
    my daughter chose to end her life by hanging in our home, my husband and son (21) found her. She was my baby, and only 18. It's only been one month

her ex bf had done the same two weeks earlier , and his sister blamed her, as she had a new bf.

We are really broken and trying to survive . Last year I lost both my mom and stepdad in 5 days, but this is something no parent should face. I wish for nobody to have this pain.
    Please keep us in whatever you do, thoughts and/or prayers
    I'm so sorry.

Heidict

<font color=blue>I'm not witty enough for a tag...
    So sorry to hear about your daughter. My heart breaks for you and your family. Many prayers and hugs. :hug:

focusondisney

DIS Veteran
    My deepest sympathy for your loss. My prayers for your family to find peace & strength as you go thru these difficult days.

robinb

DIS veteran
    As the mother of an 18-year old DD I am typing this through tears. I am so very sorry to hear about your daughter and her ex-boyfriend. What a horrible tragedy. You and your family are in my thoughts {{hugs}}.

gemini2727

DIS Veteran
    I wish there was something to say to ease your pain, my heart breaks for you.
    You'll be in my prayers Mommasita.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.