Lost my daughter to suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.
My prayers remain with you, mommasita. Grieve and heal in your own time, in your own way. We are all different, every way of grieving and healing is correct. :hug:'s

:hug: mommasita.

I am relieved to find these updates as you have been and continue to be on my mind. Love sent.

I am heartbroken to hear about your husband. Mourning differently is difficult but must be agonizing when you both are in constant pain missing your daughter.

Please know that you remain in our thoughts and prayers.

Lisa

Mommasita,

I'm so sorry for your families loss. I could not imagine the pain you are going through.

I wanted to post earlier but had misplaced my password.

Everyone has their own way to work through the pain and loss. Hopefully your trip to Florida helped to ease things a little.

Once again, Many Thanks to all.

I have started my progressive return to work. It’s 1/2 day per week for 2 weeks, then 2 halves for 2 weeks etc. On the 9th week, I am “ supposed” to be back at my full time status.

I did my 1/2 day last Wednesday, came home and haven’t felt that exhausted in forever, it took me days to recover, so I hope this one goes better. Mind you I work emergency response, and we had horrific weather conditions, so this didn’t help.

I’m fortunate that my work, and most especially my boss is fabulous, no pressure, and I can do my hours when I choose. That is helping a bit. Just walking in was hard, and I haven’t been to the kitchen (where I was when I got the news), but I can’t escape it forever.

Now once I finally regain what I’ve lost there, and it’s a lot believe me, I think I have the week of vacation of dec 2017 that I never took , all of last years vacation to take , and then schedule this years, so I should have some nice time off.

Just wanted to update and say another MERCI!

Thanks for letting us know how you are

I think about you a lot
Keeping you in my prayers

It’s a slow process for healing but you will achieve your goals

I’m fortunate that my work, and most especially my boss is fabulous, no pressure, and I can do my hours when I choose. That is helping a bit.

Very happy that you are blessed with a compassionate boss and workplace mommasita.

Good thoughts are with you!Each day a baby step forward. Wonderful that you have such a supportive network at work; that must feel good! Hope that you continue to take one day at a time in this most difficult road. Remember to take good care of yourself! :grouphug:

Last edited:
So sorry about your daughter. What a horrible thing to go through. I'll keep you in my prayers and am happy to hear you are holding on and going forward through these difficult times. Good luck with your return to work. :hug:

I’m so sorry for your loss. You are a living example of one day at a time. My heart is with you.

My deepest condolences for your loss. I am so so sorry that this happened and words cannot nearly capture my thoughts.

My condolences! Thoughts and prayers sent! I could not fathom the pain and suffering you have gone through. Hugs!

Thank you everyone. I would not want anyone to ever feel anything close to this.

I am working full time. Life is more than difficult, but it can never be reversed. We continue we walk the path. I live with a mask on.

My best friend, my biggest rock, lost her house in a mudslide in April, heartbreaking, and so we have tried to do anything we can for them.
My husband bought me a trip for my 50th bday, and paid for her too. We are going to Las Vegas in August. She is beyond excited. It will do us both good.

Once again, thank you.

My husband bought me a trip for my 50th bday, and paid for her too. We are going to Las Vegas in August. She is beyond excited. It will do us both good.

Once again, thank you.

Hope it went well mommasita, for both of you.

That was sweet of your husband.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!