Lost my daughter to suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know words sound hollow - so sorry - you & your family will be in our thoughts & prayers.

I'm so very sorry for your heartbreaking loss. I pray that your heart will begin to heal, that you find comfort in your family and friends and that everyone that knew your daughter continues to cherish her memory so she can live on in your heart and mind.

Oh mommasita, my heart breaks for you. I just cannot imagine... Know that all of us here on the DIS send our love and support to you and yours through this horrible, tragic time.

My heart goes out to you, Mommasita. Being a mere mortal, the only thing I can offer you is prayer, and that I will.

Please receive our thoughts and prayers. I cannot imagine your family's pain. I hope you have support around you so that you are able to grieve together.

I'm so sorry for you. If and when you want to talk to others in a similar situation, I highly recommend Compassionate Friends, if there's a group in your area. They really helped me when my son died. I'll be thinking of you on this most painful journey.

I am so sorry. I lost my brother to suicide. It is the most difficult thing I've ever endured. It's also a very lonely pain to work through. If you need to talk, feel free to PM me. Definitely keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers.

I have no words to express how deeply sorry I am for your devastating loss. Your family is held close in my heart and in my prayers.

I'm so very sorry....can't even imagine the loss of a child. Heartbreaking.
Best wishes to you and your family :hug:

mommasita- I am so sorry for your loss. There are no words. I send you my prayers for you and your family for God's peace and comfort in the days ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!