Lost our little granddaughter

I pray you are able to find a sense of peace some time soon, and then can find a way to begin to move on from there.

Thoughts and prayers are with you. To bury a grandchild must be heartbreaking. If you're in to support groups, I highly recommend Compassionate Friends to your family. They really helped me get through the crisis of my child's death.

Prayers for you and everybody affected by this tragic loss. Being the mother of an 8year old daughter my heart is so heavy for all of you. May god lift her high in the sky and may you all find comfort knowing she is flying with the angels now.

kgrhqnl8e8vlnsv2qbpded0injg60_35.jpg

My heart is breaking for you and your family, and my prayers are with you all.

I know the thread is a few months old ............my heart is breaking for you and your family xoxox:grouphug:

Thanks to all of you for your kind words and for your prayers. We are of course still grieving mightily but knowing that so many folks care about us is very comforting.

So sorry for your loss! Losing a child is just....no words. Can't imagine what your family is going through.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!