Lounge dinner before DAH-MK

2vets

Addicted since 1971
Hi, all -

Taking a poll... DH and I are headed down in late Jan. We'll likely be at our resort (YC) around 4:15, and we have DAH booked that evening for the MK (starts at 8, and we have some fastpasses for 6/7 just in case). I know, cutting it close, but it was the only night available during our quick visit.

We wanted to hit one of the lounges for dinner before we head to MK for the after hours ride-a-palooza, and I was thinking we'd Uber to CR and maybe hit the GC lounge, with The Wave as a backup if we can't get into CG. Now I've seen some great info about the Crew Cup at YC and am torn. We have dinner at Flying Fish later in our trip, so that's off the list. What would ya'll do? Either way, we'll be Ubering, so no worries about relying on the buses. Thanks so much!

We ate at the Crews Cup on our last trip and enjoyed it. I had the lobster bisque and it was really tasty.

Not one of your options, but I’d go to territory lounge at wilderness lodge. It has some of the best appetizers for a lounge in my opinion and the bartenders are fantastic. I’ve heard great things about crews cup lounge recently as well but haven’t been there in probably 6-7 years.

If you are going to the MK, I would stick with the CG or the Wave - both are good and you can relax.

The new Enchanted Rose Lounge at GF has gotten some good reviews and that would put you close to MK.

Thanks, you guys. So, to be more clear, we’re hoping to (1) use a single mode of (non-monorail, preferably) transportation and (2) walk over from Contemporary. That’s why I listed those three options. I agree, Territory Lounge rules! Maybe if we get in a bit early, we’ll do that and take on the additional leg of transportation.

Dining at the bar or lounge at CG is a personal favorite for us. That’d be our plan in your circumstances, without question.

Second place would be either Territory Lounge or Geyser Point (weather might be an issue in Jan though).

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts