Love Cabana Bay BUT

lulubell.f

Miss Laura Forster
I absolutely loved my stay at Cabana Bay UNTIL some big event I couldn't figure out came to the hotel. My boyfriend and I couldn't for the life of us figure out what exactly the event was but there were constant announcers in the lobby, teenaged girls in ballgowns and preteen boys in various sports uniforms running around the resort. We came to the conclusion that there were several different groups at the hotel but it definitely impacted our stay! Anyone else had a similar situation?

I absolutely loved my stay at Cabana Bay UNTIL some big event I couldn't figure out came to the hotel. My boyfriend and I couldn't for the life of us figure out what exactly the event was but there were constant announcers in the lobby, teenaged girls in ballgowns and preteen boys in various sports uniforms running around the resort. We came to the conclusion that there were several different groups at the hotel but it definitely impacted our stay! Anyone else had a similar situation?

Hmmm, I know there are typically some cheering competition’s going on around this time of year, usually they flood the Disney value resorts though.......also they have a soccer thing I believe at Universal, we were there during that one year now that I think of it, actually a bunch of wild unruly teens, it was rather annoying, at the parks they thought they could cut in line to meet up with the rest of the circus.........until I stood in that particular groups way and said you don’t get to pass everyone because a couple had gone to get in line, I’m talking 12-15 of them.......not happening with me.

i totally agree with you on the line cutting !!! yea a few if they are parents or their kids . fine , but it can get out of control when someone is in line
and a "group" moves through and say i'm with them. both Disney and universal should have signs up that say " keep your group together or if you are ahead step aside and wait for your group". and in force it!!! don't leave it up to us to get into a confrontation!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts