Loved the Minnie Van service

momto3pirates

DIS Veteran
we just returned from a week in WDW. We have a 5 year old with ASD. We used the new van service 3 days. It was fantastic. So much easier for my daughter. No crowded buses. No long waits when she was done for the day. They have nice booster seats so I felt she was safe. It definitely took a lot of stress off of us each night knowing we could be back to the hotel quickly. Worth budgeting for on our next trip. I hope they keep it going.

That's great to hear. I'm thinking about using this service for our trip in 2 weeks. Where do they drop you off at MK?

we just returned from a week in WDW. We have a 5 year old with ASD. We used the new van service 3 days. It was fantastic. So much easier for my daughter. No crowded buses. No long waits when she was done for the day. They have nice booster seats so I felt she was safe. It definitely took a lot of stress off of us each night knowing we could be back to the hotel quickly. Worth budgeting for on our next trip. I hope they keep it going.

Are you able to advise where you took it to/from on a couple occasions? How long would you generally need to wait for them?

I staying at the BC next trip and am saving to be able to use it.

Wait time is going to be highly variable depending on demand. That may be impacted by time of day, but also just the fact that I believe there are currently only 2 accessible vehicles. If you don’t need an accessible vehicle, I believe it’s still a small fleet which is why the service hasn’t been fully rolled out yet. I’ve read some reports of waiting up to 30 minutes to find an available vehicle; other times it’s quick.

Enjoy your vacation.

Happy to report that we used the Minnie vans several times and loved them! We had 5 people and two sp. Needs strollers. Can't think about taking the crowded bus from MK again!

That is great to know. We have this in the back of our minds for our son who has severe anxiety. When he is done, he is done and getting on a crowded bus is not a good solution for him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!