Lowest crowd dates?

MichelleD23

Earning My Ears
Hi! Planning our first trip to Universal Orlando in 20 years. Which months/weeks have the lowest crowds? We definitely want to go during cool temperatures
Thank you!

Jan and Feb are the cool months, as well as typically the lowest months when it comes to attendance other than the days that happen to have a holiday. School is in and other than the New Year, is relatively nowhere near any peak seasons.

We went the week after Thanksgiving this last year! Did 4 days at Universal. The only busy day we had was on a Friday night. We saw lots of school groups that came in that night. Friday morning was fine.

ETA: Weather was very cool. Mid 60’s. We ended up having to purchase hoodies.

I've been in Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb, and May. I would say my best trips were when we hit weekdays that schools were in during Dec and Feb, and some Jan, though there seemed to be more foreigners in Jan driving crowds up. As long as you stay well away from any holiday dates you will be good, especially on Tuesday through Thursdays.

should add sep, oct, nov and May were all hot with sep and oct being really, really hot. Dec, jan, feb all had some warm days and some cold days mixed, sometimes even in the same trip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!