LTT dinner ?

Gutto

Mouseketeer
Please, Which character we can really meet at LTT dinner ? I read Disney change some character to this party .

thanks

Gutto

We were just there a week ago last Monday. Minnie, Chip, Dale and Pluto. (Last year, Goofy was there in place of, I believe, Pluto.)
No matter what...a great meal and terrific atmosphere...a family favorite!!!

We were there on Saturday night....Minnie, Chip, Dale, Pluto and Meeko were there.

Thanks CD and Lesley but the problem is DW official site says that Cinderella will be there ( LTT dinner) i guess it is wrong !! :(

My CHD wants to see Cinderalla.

Not to confuse matters, but we saw Cinderella, Prince Charming and the two mice at 1900 Park Fair (dinner only) Friday night!

The characters at Liberty Tree Tavern are "Minnie and Friends". Minnie is almost always there and is joined by a few other characters that seem to varry from night to night. Pluto is a pretty common character to find there as well. Other characters seem to varry greatly. Past characters at the meal in the past few months have included Chip, Dale, Meeko (the racoon from Pocahontas), Goofy, Max (Goofy's son), Donald, Daisy, Suzy and Perla (mice from Cinderella) or other characters. Which 3 or so characters out of that group you will see, however, you most likely will not know until you get there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter