Luggage Question

CindyAnn

Crazy Canuck
I know that the Disney cruise brochure says each person is allowed to bring along 2 pieces of luggage. Is that the allowance in addition to the carry on bag allowed for each person? Is there a size limit for the carry on bag?

Thanks,

The 2 pieces are your checked pieces. You may carry on whatever you can carry but keep in mind that you may be carrying it for a while!

I believe there may be a size rule for carryons. I tried carrying quite a large suitcase and was told it had to be checked with the Porters. I believe it had to be able to fit through the security x-ray machines.

Maybe things have changed. I agree though, that smaller is better. You may carrying it to lunch while you wait for room to be ready.

MJ

Thanks tstobb and mmouse37. At least now I know we can each check two bags, because the telescope and snorkelling stuff are pretty bulky. That means I'll be able to get by with 4 fairly small carry on bags for the 4 of us.

Thanks again,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter