Luggage storage?

tljp109

Earning My Ears
Hi there

Is there somewhere that luggage can be stored, other than in your room? We are coming at the end of the decent-length trip and with the 4 of us I'm imagining there will be a few large suitcases that would take up quite a bit of room in a deluxe studio. Id rather just pack one for us to use in the room and then store the others in a luggage room (if they have one) while we are there - only 3 nights.

Thanks in advance :)

I would call the front desk or bell services and ask BUT the beds in the studios do have an empty cubby section just for this kind of thing

I copied this from another source as I cannot find my pics of it, but it is quite large. My daughter was 18 the last time we were there and she could crawl under there, it is quite deep

upload_2018-6-12_17-51-7.png

Agree with @alohamom above that the space under the end of the beds is very convenient for storing luggage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter