Luggage tags for Magical Express?

Jo2019

Mouseketeer
I know Disney does not ship magic bands to Canada but what about our luggage tags? Our trip is 26 days away and we have not received anything

I know Disney does not ship magic bands to Canada but what about our luggage tags? Our trip is 26 days away and we have not received anything
If you mean the yellow tags for using Magical Express, YES you should get those. You can call this direct toll-free number to confirm that it's booked. If the tags don't arrive in time you can still just give the luggage tags you get when you check them in to the Cast Member at the check-in desk for the buses and they will still get delivered to your resort

Disney Magical Express 1-866-599-0951
This number is ONLY for the bus service so it should be a quick call.

They are really quite quick at sending them when you call and request them. I had the same issue the last time we traveled to Florida as members of our party had received theirs long beforehand and it was less than a month before our trip. We had them within 10 days I believe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter